A powerful combination of design, functionality and consulting to get your web project launched.
Choose from any of our pricing plans that work to fit you as you grow.
Get access to the Groundwork Feature Suite, our Layout Design Engine and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Premium hosting includes:
- 25,000 Monthly Visits
- 10GB Disk
- 500GB Bandwidth
- Automatic SSL
- CDN (+$10/mo)
- Staging site
- CMS Updates
A custom design request (also known as a ‘Content Ticket’) is specific to the design of a website. There are some limitations to how these requests can be used:
- These requests cannot be rolled over into the next calendar month.
- One task should be submitted per request. Multiple tasks in one request will be considered multiple requests.
Examples of custom design requests are:
- Adding a new page within an existing template (i.e. “use the about us template”)
- Adding images / other media (including resizing and optimizing original artwork)
- Adding a new blog post with images provided
- Making some straightforward text edits
- Generally, custom design requests will be up to one hour of total effort from our team
Technical support is specific to the operations of a website. There are no limits placed on the number of technical support requests that may be submitted during a calendar month.
Examples of support tickets are:
- “My site is broken”
- A page isn’t showing up properly
- The contact form isn’t working
- I’m not receiving email notifications from the website
- The site seems to be loading slowly
- I can’t upload anything to the site
- The changes made aren’t showing up
The Groundwork Feature Suite includes a number of modules that’ll help you accelerate your growth. The suite includes:
- Newsletters (optional)
- Drag & Drop Form Builder
- SEO Optimizer
- Events Calendar
- Jobs Manager
- Analytics Reporting
- Anti-Spam Tools
The eCommerce/Donations Engine includes all the tools you need to get a shop going on your site. It includes:
- Core eCommerce Module
- Payment Gateways (PayPal, Stripe)
- Booking Module (Optional)
- Course Module (Optional)
- Subscriptions Module (Optional)
- Memberships Module (Optional)
- Drip Email Module (Optional)
Optional modules are added on an as-needed basis to ensure your site is optimized for the type of shop you want to run. Any of these modules can be added and is included as part of the package.
Custom feature integration involves understanding the needs of your project, customizing and then implementing any off-the-shelf plugin required.
For example, if your website required the ability to add job openings, our team would install the appropriate plugin, customize the design and layout to match the rest of the site and ensure that the implementation was to your specifications.
This does not include any feature that needs to be created from scratch.
Yes! For those in our partner program, we have volume discounts available with the first tier set at three websites.
There is a discount of 10% if you pay in full for a full year of service.